The Rock Edition, son.
We’ve never received so many phone calls during the show from people asking “what happened to Soundwaves? Did it get cancelled?”
No, we didn’t get cancelled.
We just decided to get loose and take a walk off the soul path.
But even then, we brought it back to the soulful path when all was said and done.
In all honesty, this write-up is bullshit.
We had fun, I didn’t want to sound like a lame for saying “oh, look at us soul kids playing some other sounds,” and I (on more than one occasion) got so hyped that I wanted to punch a hole in the wall.
Hope you dig the finished product….
1. D.I. – Guns
2. The Clash – Know Your Rights
3. Dead Kennedys – Soup Is Good Food
4. X – Los Angeles
5. Refused – Deadly Rhythm
6. Deftones – You’ve Seen The Butcher
7. Dead Weather – Hang You From The Heavens
8. New York Dolls – Personality Crisis
9. The Stooges – I Wanna Be Your Dog
10. System Of A Down – Fadeaways
11. Mastodon – Quintessence
12. Muse – Assassin
13. Los Lobos – Viking
14. Magnetico – Avalanche
15. Magnetico – Indigenous
16. Magnetico – The Emperor
17. The Black Keys – Everlasting Light
18. Radiohead – Weird Fishes
19. Them Crooked Vultures – Gunman
20. A Perfect Circle – Thinking Of You