My favorite selector of all-time.
My lady love, partner-in-crime, and co-captain in life.
She selected all of the songs for this one because I had a 13-hour day at work, and she let me rest while she selected all 120 minutes of music.
Then I woke up from my nap, acted like a grouch, and ended up having to go to the station solo.
With all of her selections in my hand.
This one was special as you’ll hear me keep apologizing throughout the show (and what you DON’T hear is the phone calls from people telling me how messed up I was for having done that).
There is peace in the valley. I’m a nutjob sometimes, and she’s forgiving to the utmost.
Yet another reason why Ms. Cecilia is The Queen Of Cool.
I hope you guys dig this one….
1. Lack of Afro – The Outsider
2. Stevie Wonder – Higher Ground
3. The Lions – Jungle Struttin’
4. Los Fabulosos Cadillacs – El Matador
5. Visioneers – Dirty Old Bossa Nova
6. Roy Ayers – Kwajilori
7. Peter Jay – Roller Coaster
8. Lee Fields & The Expressions – Ladies
9. Mayer Hawthorne – You’ve Got The Makings Of A Lover
10. Prince – If I Was Your Girlfriend
11. Rose Royce – Love Don’t Live Here Anymore
12. Fatima – Mind
13. Kelis feat. Raphael Saadiq – Glow
14. El Michaels Affair – Shimmy Shimmy Ya
15. Visioneers – The World Is Yours
16. Otis Redding – Try A Little Tenderness
17. Mayer Hawthorne – Work To Do
18. Sade – Never As Good As The First Time
19. Eddie Kendricks – Intimate Friends
20. Ticklah & Victor Axelrod feat. Vinia Mojica – Deception
21. Bob Marley – Roots, Rock, Reggae
22. The English Beat – Mirror In The Bathroom
23. The Smiths – How Soon Is Now?
24. Little Dragon – Nightlight
25. B. Bravo – Computa Love